This training is open to all health and allied health care practitioners who may provide counselling to people who are pregnant.
Training is offered online via zoom and will be delivered in accordance with Children by Choice’s pro-choice framework
Session 1: Monday April 25th 2022: 9am- 12pm Brisbane time – check your time zone
Introduction to Non-directive Pregnancy Options Counselling: evidence-based information on non-directive all options counselling – parenting, alternative care arrangements and adoption and abortion. Learning outcomes:
- Scene setting: Socio-legal context of pregnancy options in Australia
- Exploring Values
- Understanding the importance of destigmatizing language in pregnancy options
- Looking through the options of Parenting, Adoption and Alternative care arrangements and Abortion
- QLD context for access for Abortion care and Children by Choice service context
- Discussion, reflection and self-care
Frequently Asked Questions
What is it?
What it is
This is the answer