Sometimes talking to people about sexual and reproductive health can be difficult. You might be concerned about being judged, or lectured to, or being treated disrespectfully.
Children by Choice is a safe space to talk about sexual and reproductive health choices. We have been supporting women experiencing unplanned pregnancy for over 40 years, and are unbiased and confidential. We are a pro-choice, all options service, and will support you no matter what your decision is. We can help you:
- if you think you might be pregnant;
- if you're pregnant and are not sure what to do;
- if you're having trouble talking to the man involved in the pregnancy, or telling other people in your life about the pregnancy;
- if you're looking for information on your options, including abortion, adoption, and parenting;
- if you're seeking support after having an abortion;
- if you're looking for info on your contraceptive options; and
- if there's violence and coercion in your life and you're struggling to have control over contraception or pregnancy options.