As part of the Regional, Rural and Remote Abortion Access Program (RRRAAP), Children by Choice are excited to announce a new sponsorship opportunity for health professionals to access fully sponsored ultrasound training through Zedu Ultrasound Training Solutions to support increased access to abortion care in Queensland.
Designed exclusively for Children by Choice, Zedu’s innovative program offers a blend of online and real-time virtual ultrasound education that will see you master the art and science of scanning.
Learn online at your own pace
Work your way through online modules featuring short, practically focused videos and self-guided exercises. Go back any time and review any topic.
- Module 1: Scanning Principles
- Module 2: Knobology
- Module 3: 1st Trimester Scanning
- Module 4: Family Planning Scanning (Termination of Pregnancy)
Scan with an expert by your side
Zedu’s educators will help you on your journey every step of the way. Accelerate your skills development with 5 hours of one-on-one practical virtual ultrasound education (VUE).
- Session 1: System orientation and utilization
- Session 2: Pelvic Scanning
- Session 3: 1st tri scanning, FHR, M-mode
- Session 4: 1st tri scanning, CRL
- Session 5: 1st tri scanning >9 wks
How to apply
To apply, you must meet the below criteria:
- Regional, rural or remote QLD location
- Registered to provide Medical Termination of Pregnancy (prescriber of MS2Step)
- Novice user of ultrasound
- Access to a Philips Lumify (or business case for donation of device)
- Ability to complete online training modules
- Ability to source 5 patient training models (at least 3 with 6-14 weeks gestation)