We appreciate your interest in submitting an abstract for our conference. To ensure a smooth submission process and maintain the quality of our program, we have outlined important guidelines for abstract submissions. Please carefully review the information below in the ‘Abstract submission Guidelines’ document before submitting your abstract.
We look forward to receiving your abstract and sharing valuable knowledge and insights with our diverse community of attendees.
Remember that submissions close at 11:59pm AEST Sunday 24 March 2024.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author, who should complete all fields on the online submission form.
- The presenting author should be the main contact for your abstract/presentation. All correspondence relating to the submission will be directed to this person, and they should, in turn, distribute to any other co-presenters.
- Abstracts/presentations must contain original work that has no prior ownership or copyright restrictions.
- Abstracts/presentations submissions that do not contain sufficient information will not be accepted.
- If the abstract/presentation is accepted, consent is provided for the presentation slides (for oral presenters) (video; audio recording, and photos taken during the oral presentation/poster presentation) to be used and published by Children by Choice. If there are copyright or embargo restrictions get in touch once your abstract is accepted to discuss.
- Submission of your abstract/presentation implies you have read, understood and comply with these guidelines.
- If you are submitting more than one abstract, a separate submission must be made for each one.
- Presenting authors must register to attend the conference for a minimum of one full day of the conference on which they are presenting.
- All presentations must align with Children by Choice’s pro-choice framework.
- SUBMISSIONS DUE: 11:59pm AEST Sunday 24 March 2024
Download the Guidelines here
Key Dates for Abstract Submissions
Submissions Open: Monday 22 January 2024
Submissions Close: Sunday 24 March 2024
Results: Friday 18 April 2024